This page may contain affiliate links. You may view the rest of the affiliate disclosure here.
Today, I’m another year older and a little bit closer to the big 3-0. Let’s just say I’m not excited about that last part but whatever. In celebration of me and my big day, I have decided to answer some questions for my amusement and yours.
1. What personality trait has gotten you into the most trouble?
My honesty has gotten me into the most trouble because I tend to hurt people’s feelings. I tend to be very blunt and honest. I actually pride myself on my honesty.
2. Do you think you are a good person?
I know that I am a good person. I do have my flaws where I can be a demon spawn but that’s not until someone bothers me and pisses me off.
3. What is your signature dance move?
My favorite dance move is the wave. I’m not that great at it but I enjoy it. I do it so much that my son started doing it.
4. What makes you smile?
Food, books, family, friends, my dog, succeeding in anything,
5. What is one thing you refuse to share?
Curry!!!! I absolutely refuse and when I HAVE to share, I get grumpy as hell.
6. If you turned into your partner for one day, what would you do?
Go to the store, pick up things from the top shelf and smile because I can reach it.
7. What do you love about yourself?
I love that I am honest, strong-willed, intelligent, talented, hilarious, and kind (to some). I also love my dark side because I am able to ignore things that would affect the average person negatively.
8. Have you ever noticed that easy open package never seems to open easily?
Yes, and it is even more frustrating because it is supposed to make my life a lot easier. Instead, it makes thing more difficult.
9. What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?
Rescue rope, duct tape, blindfold, sturdy chair, peanut butter, bear magnet, hiking boots, camo attire, binoculars, and a hunting tree stand (for hiding in the trees).
10. If you could read minds, how would you use the gift?
I would take note of the thoughts that people have about each other. It would be a good way to get to know people’s intentions. I would keep everything I find out to myself.
11. Do you regret anything?
Nope, I have no regrets. Everything that I’ve done has made the person I am today.
12. If you were on a death row, what would your last meal be?
Curry goat, rice and peas, plantain, with a cream soda.
13. Are you concerned with what people think of you?
Nope, I could care less. I don’t live my life for other people.
14. If you had one day to live over again, what day would you pick?
The first day my Fiancé and I spent together. It was a great experience.
15. What is your favorite food?
Curry!!!! Enough said.
16. Would you rather never mentally age or physically age?
I would rather never physically age so I can stay young forever.
17. If you met a genie who offered you three wishes, what would you wish for?
A winning lottery ticket worth 70 million dollars, a rose gold Mercedes SLS AMG in excellent condition, an 8-bedroom (large bedrooms) house with 5 full bathrooms, 6 car garage, and shed with a loft. And THAT my friends, is how you save money when you collect your winnings. Wish for the most expensive things you would have bought with your winnings.
18. What’s your favorite smell?
Fresh cut wood because it smells amazing.
19. Do you fold your pizza?
Duh, any other way is the wrong way.
20. What do you want your tombstone to say?
Here lies the butthead we all loved.
21. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
I would cause mischief and watch people’s reactions.
22. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I would go to the Maldives and stay in a resort that has huts over the water.
23. If you had to suddenly flee the country, where would you live and why?
Oh no, I’m not falling for that one. That information is classified.
24. What’s your favorite season?
Spring because it is not too hot and not too cold. The weather is just right.
25. What’s the first thing you do when you are bored?
Look for funny memes and get lost in an endless funny meme funnel.
26. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
It depends on how much I won. If it was in the millions, I would keep it a secret, pay off my debt, buy some investment property, put away a few million, give my family and closest friends a little piece of the pie, invest in a business and head straight for my vacation.
27. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Warning: Do not ask this person for their completely honest opinion unless you have thick skin.
28. Who is the kindest person you know?
The kindest person I know is my fiancé. I honestly believe that he’s too nice a lot of the time, so I have to be mean for him in a bunch of situations.
Well, it’s time for me to go and enjoy my special day. If you have more questions, ask in the comments below.
If you haven’t already, sign up for my email list and follow me on Instagram and Facebook. Enjoy your week!